The following letters were sent to the Senate Commerce Committee’s Chairman Roger Wicker and Ranking Member Maria Cantwell, opposing the nomination of Nancy Beck to the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC).
- Letter from Washington State’s Department of Health and Department of Ecology
- Letter from the International Association of Fire Fighters
- Letter from 90+ leading scientists
- Letter from 100+ state and national groups
- Letter from the National PFAS Contamination Coalition
- Letter from the Learning Disabilities Association of America